(Czech: Toskánský palác)
The Tuscany Palace is an early Baroque building at Hradčanské Square (opposite Prague Castle), built around 1690 as a private residence for the Dukes of Tuscany.
After major reconstruction in the 1990s, wall frescoes from the 17th century were discovered and palace has been used by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The statues on the roof were designed by the German sculptor Jan Brokoff and made by his son Ferdinand. Part of the ground floor serves the public, for social events and exhibitions.
Hradčany, Hradčanské Square - Tuscany Palace, Prague
Suggested Duration: one hour trip