(Czech: Černínský palác)
The Czernin Palace is the largest of the baroque palaces in Prague, situated at Loretánské náměstí near the Loreto. It was built by Italian architect Francesco Caratti in 1668 for the noble family Czernin of Chudenice (one of the oldest noble families in Bohemia).
The Palace has served as the offices of the Czechoslovak and later Czech foreign ministry since the 1930s.
The most beautiful part of the Czernin palace are 30 massive Corinthian half-columns running the lenght of the upper storeys of the palace. The main hall of the palace is three floors high.
Czernin Palace is closed for public and open only on special occasions.
Hradčany, Loretánské náměstí 101/5, Prague