(Czech: Galerie Vyšehrad)
The gallery building is probably a remnant of a guard tower which used to be a part of medieval ramparts constructed during the reign of Charles IV from 1348 to 1350.
It is located atop a rock which rises above the so-called Libuše's Bath which is a torso of a guard tower which also served for hauling water as well as cargo transported by the river.
The gallery newly focuses on young and youngest authors while prioritizing painting and related media.
Vyšehrad, V Pevnosti 159/5b, Prague
Suggested Duration: one hour trip