The Old Burgrave's House
(Czech: Staré purkrabství)
The Old Burgrave's House is a palace building constructed in the Royal District during the reign of Charles IV in the second half of the 14th century.
It was the only palace building in the location and from this era to survive the pillaging by Hussite militia in 1420, probably thanks to its function as the seat of Vyšehrad's master of provisions.
The Old Burgrave's House offers weekend program (mostly on Sundays) for children - theater for children, arts workshops, events for children.
Vyšehrad, 161, Prague
Suggested Duration: one hour trip