Church of the Holy Saviour
(Czech: Kostel U Salvátora)
Church of the Holy Saviour (St. Salvator Church) is the largest Protestant church in Prague, beautifully restored in early 17th century and located near the Old Town Square in the heart of the Old Town.
The church was originally built in Gothic-Renaissance style between 1611 and 1615 by German Lutherans.
Its impressive interior is made of cleanly polished stone. The dominant ceiling fresco depicts the Saviour surrounded by angels.
Old Town, Salvátorská - Church of the Holy Saviour, Prague
Suggested Duration: one hour trip