Church of St. Joseph in Lesser Town
(Czech: Kostel sv. Josefa na Malé Straně)
Church of St. Joseph is baroque monastery church with its monumental Dutch-style facade was completed for the Carmelite Order in 1702.
It was probably built by Roman architect Abraham Paris based on the draft of Johann Bernard Fischer of Erlach.
The church’s interior is one of the richest in Prague, not only architectonically, but also because of its furnishings, paintings, sculptures, and other works of art.
Lesser Town, Josefská 4, Prague
Suggested Duration: one hour trip